Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gabbie & Taylor

My nieces! They are the sweetest, cutest girls. Ever! There's just one but....Taylor absolutely HATES taking pictures! Which is my love. She was soo hard to photograph, but I think we did ok. You can see some of her stubborness in these pictures.

PS...MOMS and DADS, the absolute WORSE thing you can do while your child is being photographed is stand in the background and holler "SMILE, LOOK at the camera, I'll give you a sucker if....you're not getting any candy cause you won't smile"....and ON and ON and ON! It. Just. Doesn't. Work! ESPECIALLY for strong willed children like Taylor. Please, Let the *photographer* (and I use this term very loosely, as I am by far not a professional) engage your child, and if he/she just won't cooperate, maybe then you step in as a parent. TIA


































































No comments:

Post a Comment